Thursday 10 February 2011

Terry Nutkin, anyone???

well... here as promised...  and a few days late is a set of photo's that are an up to date likeness of me,  "blog master swift!".... or.... at a push.... terry nutkin....?




then my pop's turns me into... er... dave goreman???   with one of his face hair stunts maybe??? 
"woah... look at me....  i'm dave goreman... and i'm a bit crazy... woo woo... bleep bluurp.... even with my facial hair, i'm just a maniac... waap waarp!!!"



After the Russian told me i look like Lenin i was not best pleased because she fancies the back side off of Jason Statham.... AND he lives in Dulwch sometimes... AND he's got a quid or two more than me... AND worst of all he didn't like me much when, a few years ago i he came up to me and said, "what do you think you are you doing?" when i was sat in the crown and grey hound, in Dulwich, drunkenly pointing at a geezer that looked "just like him!"  IT WAS HIM... sorry Jase...  no harm meant!  

Anyhoo...   the final product...  tahh dahh.......



I like Jason startham cos he's got a lot of dosh... but i like Milton cos he's got a cool blog  ....SO WHO IS BETTER?.... STATHAM OR MILTON.... THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT........   FIIIIIIIIIIGGHHT!!!    see you after the break.......  (or if you prefer... after he breaks me!!!)

ner ner ner ner na ner ner ner na ner nerrrrrrrrrr..... BOOWWWAAARPP!!! (Theme tune!)

x

10 comments:

  1. I prefer Milton to Lenin! for shizle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, in the last picture you look like Adrian Edmundson.

    Just so you know Milton is much cooler than Jason Startham. JS is possibly the worst actor working in cinema today. What a c*~t!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mate... Terry Nut job yu mean.. keep ya fingers away from those otters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's not many people who can carry off a Harry Hill hair do, but rest assured Chris you can!! Just need to change your specs for some thick black rimmed ones!?! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey milton,
    we are thinking of you over here in awwwstralia.
    sending lots of strong thoughts.
    sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris
    looking a bit like John Malkowich in the first shot.
    How much does the old man charge? i might pop round!!

    Ant

    ReplyDelete
  7. well..thats it....you've said the JS word....a fight it definately is...i LUUURV JS,sorry Chris, got hooked on "Turkish" in Snatch, "stop me again when i'm walkin and i'll cut your fuckin jacobs off".....oooooo errrrr Mrs xx
    how ya doin babe x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bald is SEXY - believe me, I married a baldy!!!! You've never thought of Ant as "sexy" before have you?!
    Loads of love sent your way.
    Lisa :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chris,

    Mitch sent me the link, so I am now one of your many followers.. And reading your blog it made me laugh and cry at the same time, which believe me is not a good look. Nah ,unlike my cus Mitch, J.S does “nafink” for me, although I may take a trip back to the Village and have a pint…
    Anyway just to say, stay strong and keep laughing when you can.
    Thinking of you, with love and lots and lots of best wishes, Claire.xx

    ReplyDelete